Get Rolling Skate School is closed (Liz has retired)
- How many lessons do I need to become competent?
- What level beginner am I?
- How easy will it be to for me to master the basics?
Before you shop, please CLICK HERE to read my worthy advice! Look for sales, but not cheap skates. With inlines, you get what you pay for. It's OK to shop online, but it's a bad idea to buy your first pair without trying them on.
Here are some Bay Area shops to try:
- Palo Alto - Black
Diamond Sports, 162 University Avenue
- Your local Sports Authority.
- Sunnyvale - InLine
Sports, 1180 Kern Ave in Sunnyvale.
- Dublin/Pleasanton - Sports
Chalet, 4500 Rosewood Drive