Your friendly crossing guard is here to point you to a few choice inline destinations shared from friends across the Internet.
- YouTube - A unique style of skating was all the rage in France in 1923. (Thanks to OttawaSpeedskating)
- YouTube – Off-skates training for Olympic ice skaters in 1953. (Thanks to Mike van Erp, LondonSkaters.com)
- Inline Planet – Get the latest inline skating news and views
- See how new instructors are cultivated across the globe by ICP International.
- Destination Florida! – Anybody who has just graduated from Camp Rollerblade with all of the basic skills (stopping, turning and skating at least 5 miles) will enjoy this 5-day skate tour.
- Long Beach Shoreline trail – A classic! Enjoy harbor and city skyline views as you head up the middle of the sandy beach on this 17-foot-wide(!) bike and pedestrian path.