Over the years that I have corresponded by email with Cheryl George, I have really grown to appreciate her as a fellow skaters' advocate. Cheryl's mission for her excellent web site InLineNow explains why she offers so much useful information:
"As skating is my favorite pastime, I want to provide you with the best source of information on all things, inline skating: tips for newbies, seasoned, recreational and racing skaters alike, links to local, National and International skating organizations, great places to skate, references on skating, news and events. This and so much more will be available to you here, so I can help you to Get InLineNow."
We link to InlineNow.com on the Get Rolling Inline Skate Links page. Here are a few good pages from Cheryl's InLineNow to convince you to bookmark her site as both reference and skaters' portal:
- Reduce/Reuse/Recycle Inline Skate Gear We're all looking for ways to do that, right?
- InLine, In Shape, InSide This is Cheryl's story of a sometimes painful skating career and how she stays in top form for an active lifestyle.
- Book & Video Store A wide offering includes my favorite fitness and beginning skating videos as well as William Nealy's hilarious book Inline!
- Backpack Store Need a bag to carry your skates? A hydration pack?
- Just for Kids has links to great resources for parents and kids.
- Inline Skating Art Store offers a selection of skating images you might like to own.
Now it's time for you to have as much fun as I have had exploring InLineNow.